Monday, February 15, 2010

November...thank goodness it's over!

Hardest month of motherhood! If there was somthing to get into-the boys did! It was never ending! I can kinda laugh at some of these pictures now-but at the time they were NOT funny!

Miller climbed in the tub as I undressed Harris-who knew he could get in by himself?
Harris got the water hose after Miller-Harris thought it was hilarious! Miller did NOT!
Harris decided to take keys off my computer keyboard. They don't just snap back on-the entire keyboard had to be replaced!
This is the paint the boys got into. I found the pencil later-I guess this is what they were trying to paint. It was a mess! The pictures don't do it justice! Miller looked like a smurf after this episode!

1 comment:

  1. I am laughing out loud picturing how all of this went down!! I know it was not funny then, but I am glad you have such a good sense of humor. I know you will love telling them this down the road.

    ReplyDelete